Oshkosh Fire Department officials say unattended cooking sparked a fire in a building on High Avenue early Saturday morning. The cause of the fire was ruled accidental. Officials say two people injured during the fire remained in a Milwaukee hospital Monday morning. Fire officials say the fire broke out at about 1:15 A-M Saturday in the building that houses six apartments. Crews arrived on scene to find heavy smoke coming from the building. Firefighters rescued one person from an upstairs back window. One person suffered second degree burns and another person suffered smoke inhalation. They are being treated at a Milwaukee hospital. Fire officials say the building was constructed in 1920 and it has a rubber roof on it which is extremely flammable, so that gave fire crews problems in putting out the fire. The fire was eventually brought under control at 5:30 A-M Saturday.