The Econo Lodge Inn and Suites in Oconto reopened just before this past weekend after being closed for two weeks. The motel was closed May 25th due to a faulty light fixture that caused the fire alarm to go off from overheating. Firefighters determined that a light fixture in the stairwell at the end of the hallway had failed, with signs of fire charring on the ceiling. It was determined the new lights didn’t match the fixtures which were installed by the new owners who took over last fall. The new fixtures won’t arrive for another few weeks but they have installed temporary lights in the hallways while they wait.