More details have been released regarding a fire Saturday in the town of Mukwa that caused about $100,000 in property damage and displaced three families. That according to the New London Fire Department, as they believe a space heater was the cause of the blaze that damaged a building complex on Faskell Road. The fire reportedly killed three pets, but none of the tenants in the building were injured. Most of the damage took place in one apartment and an attached garage. Fire crews were on-scene for five hours, as seven different departments, including Hortonville, Clintonville, and Shiocton responded. The families displaced were offered a hotel to stay from the American Red Cross, but the family living in the undamaged buildings will be allowed to return once electricity is restored.