WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY OATMEAL COOKIES
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspon salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and ¾ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or in a large mixing bowl using a handheld mixer), beat the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth. Mix in the egg and then the vanilla, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Add the oats, dried cranberries, and white chocolate chips and mix until fully combined.
- Cover the dough and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Scoop out two tablespoon sized pieces of dough and drop them onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.