- Can of pineapple (juice and fruit separated)
- Half of a can of jelled cranberry sauce (save the other half for the cranberry mustard)
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 8 pound spiral sliced ham
- Place ham cut side down in slow cooker.
- Mix rest of ingredients and pour over ham.
- Cook on low for about 4-6 hours.
- Garnish with pineapple and dried cranberries to taste.
Listen to WTCH AM 960 and 96.1 FM for Holiday Recipes shared by Kayla McKenzie. Holiday From Drinks, to desserts and side dishes to the main course, you’ll love what we dig up this year.
Catch Holiday Recipes now through December 24th.